Monday, July 25, 2011

Cerveceria 100 Montaditos




This restaurant was interesting they seemed to have a little miscommunication among the staff I actually made an appointment and when I showed up for my appointment was told to leave because they had never talked to me before or made an appointment. After that the manager contact me and made an appointment so once again I showed up and this time they made me wait for an hour without giving me any food. At the end I got tired of waiting and went and told them I would be leaving that I had another restaurants to do. This restaurant was the type that you order and than they call your name with your order and you go pick it up at the counter/ window they have so the only image of food i took was at this window waiting for the costumer to come get his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment